Congressman Discusses Fate of Castner Range
Posted on March 18, 2007
"There are less and less pristine areas anywhere in the country, and this is certainly a beautiful place and should be preserved," Hector Ruiz said.
More Information: Click here to read the full story.
Most Viewed Stories
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- What barrio are you from?
- Downtown Diary: Where the Prostitutes Roam
- Resources for the El Paso gay community
- "Unknitting: Challenging Textile Traditions" at the Rubin Gallery
- In Juarez, the Zona de Tolerencia has Moved, and the Mariscal is Changing
- Defense lawyer Gary Hill arrested on assault charge; his attorney says no weapon found