Thunderstorms Cause Concern for West El Pasoans
Posted on June 21, 2007
"I went into Jackson's and parked my car because the wind was terrible and the rain was coming down and water was shooting all over," said Mary George from West El Paso.
More Information: Click here to read the full story.
Most Viewed Stories
- Program for the Global Public Policy Forum on the U.S. War on Drugs
- Chico's Tacos incident sparks protest and strong words from City Hall
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- Downtown Diary: Steers, Beers, and Queers in Marfa
- Making love with monsters
- City Council needs six votes to override mayoral Drug War veto
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- Charlando con Larry Medina
- My Brother's Body: A True Story