El Paso Media Group to Launch Voter Guide 2008
Posted on November 30, 2007
El Paso Media Group is expanding its product line with the creation of a voter guide for the 2008 primary elections.
The informative guide will provide El Pasoans an in-depth look at the offices, candidates and issues at the center of the 2008 primary elections, and it will give El Paso voters the opportunity to make an informed decision at the ballot box.
To receive a copy of the free guide via mail, please enter your name and mailing address (Street Address, City, State and ZIP Code) in the comment field below and we'll be sure to send you El Paso's most complete and detailed publication for the upcoming political season.
For more information and ad rates, contact the El Paso Media Group offices at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 915-351-0605.
Most Viewed Stories
- Program for the Global Public Policy Forum on the U.S. War on Drugs
- Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso
- FORUM Arts and Culture: Contemporary Art (and Money) Matter
- Police Blotter 2.12.09: Bank robber nabbed; FBI says powder sent to offices not harmful; first homicide arrest; top collision intersections; 17-year-old shot self
- Reyes after Obama meeting: Calls immigration reform a national security issue, disputes White House COS Emanuel's vote count
- ABC-7 reporter and photographer handcuffed, detained while covering I-10 wreck
- Bad Moon Rising: The Crisis in Ciudad Juarez
- Defense lawyer Gary Hill arrested on assault charge; his attorney says no weapon found
- Sunland Park, a Growing Environment
- In Juarez, the Zona de Tolerencia has Moved, and the Mariscal is Changing